onsdag 15. august 2012

My first card made with a swirlydoos kit

Got my first kits from Swirlydoos the other day, ohh man where they fab... Love love loved them...

Fikk mitt første kit fra Swirlydoos her om dagen, ohh det var herligt... de var bare super duper knall...

Well onto my card... I made this with my favourite technique that is distressing edges and inking them with distress ink.. (I hardly make anything without any distress on it)

Og så videre til kortet mitt... Har laget dette med en av mine favoritt teknikk.. nemlig distressing med distress inks.. det er bare så morro...



On this card I have used / Har brukt
Bazzill as the base
Kaiser Craft pp
Distress victorial velvet
7 gypsies sticker (on one of the corners)
Image I got in my Swirlydoos kit
Prima pearls, swirls and the circle and moments bit
Brad from MME
Maya Road butterflies (addet som stickles, victorian velvet and pearl mist) pearls on them are from Kort og Godt



Will be entering the following challages

Hope you all like it...

LindaSS


3 kommentarer:

  1. ALI love distressing too, very addictive isn't it and how wonderful it looks against your vintage images. Lovely layouts too and gorgeous flowers. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Papiravisen.

    SvarSlett
  3. Et nydelig kort:-))

    Takk for at du scrapper med NSHK.

    Sylvia.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda