lørdag 24. oktober 2015

Two simple tags

Hello everyone

Today I would love to show you two very easy tags made with the same things...
 
(for this post in Norwegian plz follow this link)



I start out with two manilla tags, three different Distress inks and a stencil
 
 
I have used the same inks and stencil for both tags, just with a little twist..

 
For this first one I used ink directly from the pad first, before I misted water on the stencil.. then I dryed before I added some more ink, I used an ink appliktor to help blend... and done.. so easy...

 
The second one I used ink over the stencil in the beginning of the tag making..

 
 I used ink from an ink applikator to apply the distress, starting from the edge. Then I sprayed some water, dryed that and added my little friends.

 
Hope you found some ispiration
 
Love LindaS

 
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda