lørdag 17. oktober 2015

Two tags and a candycard

Hey everyone..
 
Yesterday I got this amazing stencil from Tim Holtz in my snail mail, and wow this is really a wonderful stencil to play with..
 
 
I have used distress Chipped Sapphire on both tags as a base..

 
For this tag I started with the distress around the edges and into the tag, then I stamped some snowflakes and the text .. Next step was the amazing glimmer mist dazzling diamonds... perfect to any project and an absolute must in every scraproom.
 
Then I added some gel medium with the stencil, glitter on top of that and let it dry..

 
For my second tag I used the same stencil, distress and glimmer mist

 
I used the distress with the stencil, then around the edges and into the tag before I misted with glimmer mist...  and so simple, background done.. Then I just added some diecuts and simple and easy I am done..

 
Now I would like to show you how fun glimmermist can be on tattered paper, this one is called quotes...

 
The inside of this little box has a bit of candy , chocolate, and the text angelcandy  
 
 
Now on to the tattered paper... I mist a lot of tattered leather on the paper and dry with a heat gun.

 
On the box I just splatter some of the same mist

 
and as simple as that I have a unique background

 
with a few stars and my text my box suddenly have a new life.. and I just love it..

 
as you se I let the mist run to the edges as I dryed it.. love that effect..

 
Love LindaS

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda