mandag 19. oktober 2015

Glimmer Mist and Gelatos tags

Hey everyone

Today I have a video for you all that I made for Canvas Corp brands using Glimmer Mists... 


I made two different tags using the same mists.... so fun to see how different they are.. 


And right below her you can see the video, with a few more detaild pictures further down



I do love the silvery finish on this firt tag, it is both light and dark... and I love it... 


You got to love some beads... 


one of my favourite things to do is to color flowers using glimmer mist dazzling diamonds and pearl togheter with distress inks.. 


The second tag is more stron in color and that is because of the crackle paint... love that effect.. 


Again with the coloring of the flowers and in the end I added some stars.. 


Just look how amazing the crackle paint is up close.... so jummy... 


I do hope you found some inspiration to play on your own tags, cards, LO or other..

Love LindaS








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda