lørdag 3. oktober 2015

Small cards with gift...

Hello everybody
 
Today I want to show you some small cards that I made, to hold a little gift (in my case chocolatebiscuit)
 
 
 
For 3 I used one sheet of bazzill and one sheet of Maja Design paper.. To decorate I have done it easy, som wood stars, cut outs from Marianne Design glitterpaper, a few flowers, embossinpowder and the stamp inside is from North Star Stamps and translates into "Angelcandy, only for angels"
 


 
The sleigh is from a die from Marianne Design, flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the woodstars from Studio Calico...
 

 
The big wood star have got some white crackle pain and glitter on it, the deer is from Dixi, on the small woodstars the is stickles "star dust" and some embossingpowder in the background..
 
 
This wonderful tree is also a die, I belive it is from Memory Box (but not sure)
 

 
This is how the box looks from inside.. they alle look just about the same..
 

 
For closing I have used small magnets.
 
Will be entering the following challanges with this 3:
 

 
closer look at the wonderful stamp.. the star is a Memory Box die and the small angel from and old punch I have..
 

 
Below you see how I put my card together.. I hope you forgive me how it looks, but hope you understand.. I hade to write it down as I made it to remember what I did.. :D
I start with a bazzill that is 9" x 3,75", score at the lines as you see below.. the grey I cut out and fold along the light grey lines and cut on the darkest..
 
 
Below her you can see a little sneek of Octobers projectkit from Scrapomania.no .. and you can of course go in and order one for you self.. :D
 

 
Hope you found som inspiration..
 
Love LindaS

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda