onsdag 23. november 2016

Crafteezee Art Deco Card

Hello everyone
Today I want to show you card that I made using lots of yummi goodies from the art deco crafteezee Collection.
Sometimes it is just so fun to do something else, and this is really not a style I would normally do.. but ohh so fun it is to step outside your own comfortzone sometimes



My base is black cardstock and I used the pink Maya paper that was in the kit.
I wanted it to kind of look like a stage, with the curtans about to close (or open). From the notes around I also wanted it to look like a musikal, the pin up kind of musikal..


I also used the lace as part of the curtains and lots of pink flowers... (and some black)


I do love those frosted berries and Apples... they are just so amazing and fit into any project.


I hope you found some inspiration, and maybe you also will step a bit outside of your comfortzone..

Love LindaSS

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda