søndag 24. juni 2012

Summer Daze at Joanna Sheen

Now it is time for me to show you the project i created as GDT over at Joanna Sheen for the challange that goes live today... SUMMER DAZE .... And that is a wonderful and free challange... For my card I went with the wonderful Daisy, and if you want her you can get the CDrom with this and many many more wonderful images right her... you can even color them your self, or print out already printed imgaes.. how wonderful is that when you need a image right now...

For my image I have colored her with my pro/flexmarkers, and she was so fun to color..
 

The wonderful prima flowers you find at the bottom I also got from Joanna Sheen, for only 2,99£... wonderful right... just hopp right her and you can get them to..

Other things I have used is dies from the wonderful TimH, spellbinders around the image and some leftover pp and ribbon...


So then I just have to say, hope you like it and join in the fun with this wonderful challange.. :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda