lørdag 2. juni 2012

Once upon a time

I was so inpsired by the challange from Papiravisen, but never found out hos to get it into a card, but then I saw the inspiration from Joanna Sheen and the team of the card was set.. The lovely paper from DCWV Once Upon a Time.. but how to get it together, hmmm... ahh and then yesterday the sketch from scrapping.no's june sketch came ut... and then I knew.. heavy on the buttom and just a little bit on the top... hehehe... so her is my card..

I have used
DCWV pp
clock from TimH dies
A little pearl from Kreativ Hobby
Flowers and the white stem from WOC
Love from echo park pp
the craftpaper was from a wrapping of a gift I got
The big heart have been misted with pearl mist
everything else I have gotten as gifts (lucky me)
all edges have got some distress vintage photo on them

So with this card I will be entering the 3 following challanges
Papiravisen
Joanna Sheen
Scrapping.no june sketch


Hope you all like it
Love LindaSS

3 kommentarer:

  1. superstilig kort! Jeg er enig i at det er vanskelig å komme igang med disse papirene - de er jo så fine! du har ytt de full rett :)
    takk for at du er med hos papiravisen:D

    klem fra Laila

    SvarSlett
  2. Such a cute creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Congratulations on being chosen to be the next guest designer at Joanna Sheen. This is a marvellous card. I hope you don't mind if I use some of the elements for a canvas I am making for my mother?

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda