lørdag 2. juni 2012

Baby Boy

I made this little boxcard for a little boy.. I left some space to fill in name and/or age when I find out who is getting it..

For this boxcard I have used
Bazzill to cut and make the box
Magnolia image, colored with pro/flexmarkers
Papirdesign (prins on the front)
Glue Dots hook and loop that have been mistet with perfect pearl mist to match the paper
Fence from white bazzill and MS punch
All edges inked with Distress walnut stain
Spellbinders dies for the panel inside and the car is a cuttlebug dies (colored with pro, flex and distress)


Will be joing this challanges with this card
Kreativ Hobby, I have their stamp on the back but of course I forgot to take a pick of that one..  But if you want to see it you can find it her..
Just Magnolia, anything goes
Ett Trykk, som jeg fikk inspirasjon til å greie å lage dette eskekortet.. veldig morro, om enn litt prøving og feiling
Magnolia-Licious, with the wonderful colorpalet, where I found the blue I wanted


Hope you all like it..

Love LindaSS

3 kommentarer:

  1. Linda, this is so cute. What a wonderful gift box to give to a little boy. Adorable Edwin. Love the colours you've chosen.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    SvarSlett
  2. Et flott bokskort til en liten gutt!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Trykkpressa denne måneden!
    Klem, Wenche :0)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda