søndag 7. februar 2016

Love tag

Hello everyone

Today I want to share a tag I made for "the MiNi art", they have the most amazing stecils, cardboard diecuts (like woodshapes), stamps and more.. Just drop by the webshop to take a look, I promise you will be happy you did... 

Now on to my tag

I have used three different stencils on this one:

 
I have used distress ink Festive Berries and Black with the stencils to create this fun background... The cardboard hearts and stars have been painted with Festive Berries and silver pigment powder.. 
 

The flowers have got some distress ink on the edges and then misted with glimmer mist pearl (a must have mists)... 
 

In the end I just added some feathers and pearls... You never go wrong with some bling.. :D 

Hope you found som inspiration 

Love LindaSS



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda