tirsdag 11. desember 2012

Adventspose / A bag for advent

This is a little bag I decorated with the help of gel medium, mists, stamps and the wonderful image from Nicecrane Desings..


In addition to the image I have used Fireworks Sprays, Petaloo Flowers, Promarkers to color with, some stickels, Memory Box dies from the swirls, prima bling and Petaloo flowers.. The ribbon on top is Hug Snug colored with the mists used on the bag..



Click on the wonderful image under her to go right to the fab shop over at Nicecrane Studios and pick up you stamps for all those wonderful christmas projects.. (you also get them in a colored version)... Enjoy..


Love LindaSS

1 kommentar:

  1. Wowww Linda,,, waht a colorful bag you did,,,,I love the bright colors and the funny glitter you appply to my Santa pict,,,,,very well done Lisa.....woww,wowww

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda