tirsdag 28. mars 2017

Some of my latest creations

Hello everyone...

Today I want to share a post With you, showing some of my latest creations.. To see more of each creation you need to follow the link that comes with it..

First of all I want to show you a confirmationcard for a boy


More info can be found in Papirdesigns blog


The next one is from a blogpost over at Noor Design UK




The next post I would like to show you is a blogpost for Papirdesign, showing two card with the same folding.. one for boy and one for a girl



I am also teaching classes in making cards with this kind for folding..



This next one has been on the Noor Design UK blog, using their crafteezee Collection


It is a giftbox made with the wrapping from the kit..


And finally I have a small bag to show you, also made with the Noor Designs Crafteezee collection


I just love that girl die from Papirdesign.. .


So this was some of my latest creations... feel free to drop by the blogposts in the links for more details and pictures...

Love LindasS

1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda