lørdag 1. april 2017

April challange from Noor Design UK

Good morning everyone..
(this is a blogpost for Noor Design UK, all links go to them.)

Today we have a new challange live at Noor Design UK, and this time it is a really simple one .... flowers.... Because who do not love flowers.. I for one adore them...


So today I did a tag (I really love tags)... got out a paper from Pion Design and added to half of the tag (front and back)


Then I got out a stencil, took some heavy gel medium on that, added som glitter and then let it dry (well I used my heatgun)... Got out two mists, one green and one yellow and created som extra life to the background.


Then it was time to adde the embellishment.. made 3 flowers my self with the good help of fomarian (and dies to help) and then som other flowers... Got out the amazing pot from the last crafteezee collection, togheter with the heartlace, and small hearts on a string...


From the Noor Design Shop I have used the following:




Hope you got some inspiration and want to join us this month as well...

Love LindasS

2 kommentarer:

  1. Brilliant Tag Linda. Love all the mixed media you have used. A real Spring feel to it. Judy x

    SvarSlett
  2. gorgeous, lovely colours like spring. Altered Art, mixed media are such fun.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda