tirsdag 11. oktober 2016

Christmascard

Hello everyone..

Today I want to show you a christmascard that I did using the crafteezee collection for September... 


I had so fun using this collection, and I tryed not to so much other stuff... but I had to find out my "God Jul" die, some stickles, cheesecloth, blue frosted apples, gel medium, glitter, embossingpowder and stars from my new Prima die-


I dd not want to do so much with the cardboard, but just some gel medium mixed with glitter, the snowtex and some stickles to make it look like icey snow.. 


On the background I used some embossingpowder to make it look like it was snowing.. (I do love that chunky white embossingpowder)..


I do love how the snowtex work on the flowers (togheter with a little bt of glitter)... 

Hope you found some inspiration

Love LindaSS




1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda