søndag 27. mars 2016

Babycrib

Hello everyone

Today i woul love to show you a little babycrib that I made using diecut cardboard from the MiNi art. I just fell in love and know that I do need to stock up on this amazing little cribs on my next order.. 


I used some white crackle paint all over the crib, and then some distress ink to make it evn more adged. I was also inspired by the challeng for the crew and (there is also a challange on the blog for you to join, just follow the link) over at Canvas Corp Brands with spring, I know this is not flowers or anything nature like, but was says spring more that new life and new beginnings. 


To color the balloons I used a combination of glimmer mists pearl togheter with distress ink (and one pink glimmer mist), I also used a white stella brush to get the background a bit lighter before I started coloring. The cheescloth in the bed is colored with glimmer mists.


Is this not just so sweet... Kind of want to make a whole lot of them.. 

This little crib would fit perfect inside an exploding box, but I want to use this one alone and write on the bottom of the crib, and the little princess that is getting this is just a few days old yet.. 


So I hope you got some little sweet inspiration and maybe you want to have a go yourself.. 

Love LindaSS





1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda