mandag 29. juli 2013

Mixed Media Tag

Hey everyone..
 
Today I want to show a little tag I made using some wonderful stuff from Viva (ferro and stamp Paint), pigment powder from Lindsys, rubons from Kaisercraft, bling on a roll, gitarstring, beadgel, distress, embossingpowder, metal butterfly from Korthobby (I think), and some butterfly from my MS punch.. Had so much fun putting it together...
 
 
I just used layer after layer, let dry... another layer and so on... mixed them all togheter until I was happy With they way it looked... The rubons I placed last so they would stay on top..
 
 
The butterfly have been colored with the Ferro and some different alchoholinks..
 

 
I will be entering the following challanges
Swirlydoos, butterfly july challange
Simon Monday Challage (the butterflies and ribbon are my sunshine)
 

 
Hope you all like it
 
Love LindaSS
 
 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Stilig tag du har laget Linda :)
    Ligner på en mosegrodd sten. Kanskje ikke det DU vil fram til, men det er det JEG ser :)

    SvarSlett
  2. This is such a gorgeous tag, Linda. I love the beautiful texture and colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week. :)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda