onsdag 19. oktober 2011

Golden MME Card

I just love this serie from My Minds Eye... the papert are just so fab...



And I was really happy that they had a wonderful sketch on their blog for a challange... So her is mine for this one.. I am also entering this card into Kortgleder october challange..



On this card I have used
Bazzill, white that have been colored with distress and mist...
And all the wonderful stuff that is on, well everything is from the lovely My Minds Eye.. :)



Hope you like it

LindaSS

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is really gorgeous and what a fabulous layout! Hugs, Karen
    P.S. I've candy on my blog!

    SvarSlett
  2. Takk for flott bidrag til Korgleder bloggen,

    Cathrine

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda