tirsdag 22. mars 2016

Little box of secrets

Hello everyone

Today I want to show you my little box of secrets.. The template for this one I found in an old "Ett Trykk" (norwegian scrapmagazine), and I had a lot of fun making it.. 
The crew over at Canvas Corp Brands where challanged to make somthing for spring, and this is my take on that... The color that says spring mostly for me is green.. 


As a base I have used cardstock from Kaisercraft and it fittet perfectly with the papers from 7. Gypsies (Gypsie Moments paper pad in 8x8).. 


On top of the box I got a little fence punched with a Martha Stewart punch, som butterflies, a few flowers and a little text from the set "grateful".. It says "small blessings"


And when you open the hamp and the box opens you see 3 drawers insid.. How fun is that.. :) In the first drawer I got a little card you can write on.. 


On top of that little card inside I hav stamped this wonderful text (from the same set as abov)


So there you have my little box of secrets.. You never know what will be inside it... 

Hope got some inspiration

Love LindaSS





1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda