torsdag 2. oktober 2014

Pink Mixed Media tag

Today I am bloggin over at Scrapomania.no... if you want to see this post in norwegian.. just hop right over to their blog 

Vil du se denne bloggposten på norsk stikk over til scrapomania.no sin blog akkurat her... 
 
 
In Lillestrøm at StempelScrap I was challaged to make a pink canvas... and for those of you that have seen my style.. that is so not me... but on the other hand I have gotter really fond of pink.. for some reason I have got several sweathers in pink, I do belive it has something to do with my 4 year old princess.. 

Welll anyway her is a pink tag... and step by step... 
 

 
I started really simple with a white paint from a kit by Tattered Angels.. painting the entire tag, thick some places and just a soft coat some places.. 
 

Next step is to apply some glitter, so that it stick to the paint.. 
 
 
 
Then dry and mist
 

 Dry again and next mist color
 

And dry some more... and then I apply some color bloom, both this and after drying I also mist with cotton candy

Then I start to play with the wonderfun wooddecoration you can find in the shop now.. some Art Anthology and more glitter
 

and then some more misting... 

in the end some distress for the contrast

then just put it all toghether... I also used some feathers and a diecut word (congratulation)... and there I have it.. a tag for a princess.... 
 
Hope you got some inspiration and would like to play to...

Love LindaSS

1 kommentar:

  1. Verkligen en tag till en prinsessa!!! Så läckert, supersnyggt med fjädrarna. Ha det gott!!!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda