fredag 23. mai 2014

New Challange from StampARTic

 
 
I made a tag with a "home made" stencil.. that is to say that I took my new Prima die to cut out a doily, and used that as the stencil.

 
I used modeling paste for the stencil, and when that was dry I took some paint from DecoArt and lots of water.. and made it play ... When the paint was dry I took some Memento lux white ink on top of the "doily" (used my finger).. added some text with archival potted soil and inked the edges with white prima chalk..
 
Then I just went on my way with some Prima resin, zipper ribbon from FabScraps and metal from Tim Holtz... really easy, and just the way I love it...

 
Hope you will play along with us
 
Love LindaSS
 

1 kommentar:

  1. Nydelig tag! Så flott bakgrunn!
    Velkommen til å bli med på give-away i bloggen min! (Både du og andre som leser dette.)
    :) Karen Elise

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda