torsdag 23. januar 2014

New challange at StampARTic

Today we have a new challenge over at StampARTic... and we want to see something old or recycled
 
 I have made a tag as my DT sample, and so much fun making it..
 
 
I had some leftover paint on my craftsheet, so I wanted to use that in some way... and that is how my background came together... I also used it to color some really old chipboard that I never used and a ruler that my daughter broke..
 
I have used lots and lots of flowers and bling.. the stamp "Livet kan ikke måles i antall åndedrag vi tar, men med steder og hendelser som tar pusten fra oss" is from  Scrapomania.no (designed by me)... all the metal you see is from Korthobby.no

 
Love LindaSS
 

1 kommentar:

  1. Flott tag, og her har du ihvertfall ikke spart på pynten. Stilig :-)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda