mandag 29. april 2013

Living in the moment

I was preparing some kits for a class I am teaching on thursday.. and then I just had to make a little tag with the same technique
 
Men jeg hold på å sette samme kitene til kurset jeg skal holde Scrapomania på torsdag denne uken (2. mai kl. 1800) så måtte jeg bare lage en tag med den samme teknikken vi skal kose oss med der..
 
 
 
I have used
Metal Foil tape
Tim H embossingfolder
Art Anthology
Mod Podge glitter
Gelatos
and some little leftover bits I had in my box of wonders..

 
Will put this in the challange over at Creative inspiration
 
 
Hope you like it
 
Love LindaSS

1 kommentar:

  1. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda