onsdag 6. februar 2013

Canvasfun

 
Today I have created a canvas for the Swirlydoos Ultimate Design Challange week 4 ... I had so much fun.. Below you get to see picture by picture what I did.. See further down for all I used

Jeg har laget et lerret.. åå det var så morro.. Dette er til Swirlydoos ultimate Design Challange week 4.. Se lenger nede for hva jeg har brukt

  

 
 
 
 


Have used:
Different mists in different tones
Gel Medium
Magnolia Stamp
Prima Stensil
BeadGel
Modelig Paste
Gelatos
Distress inks (refill)
Distress stain silver


And her you have the finished canvas.. 

Og her har du det ferdige lerretet







To embellish I have used/Til pynten har jeg brukt
Lots of different Prima
Roxy Stamp gears die
Tim Holtz Umbrella man
ModPodge sparkle (on the umbrella man)
Archival ink
Flowers from WOC
Pearls
Vintage Photo embossingpowder
Distress Stains


Hvis du trykker på de forskjellige linkene kommer du inn til Scrapomania.no og kan handle det meste av det du trenger til å lage dette.. :D

An her you have some details..

I made the threads with my gluegun




Hope you like it
Love LindaSS

8 kommentarer:

  1. Awesome work Linda! I love the dimensional look of it.

    SvarSlett
  2. Ååå, det er så lekkert! :-))

    SvarSlett
  3. AMAZING!!!! I love what you created!

    SvarSlett
  4. Linda, this is just stunning. I love the way you have built up the layers and the colours are amazing x

    SvarSlett
  5. WOW sååå stilig!!! Tusen takk for inspirasjon!!
    Lekkert!
    --klem--

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda