mandag 12. november 2012

November tag

this is one of the two tags I have made inspired by the Tim Holtz november tag.. (if you have not seen it you half to follow the link further down)..

I had so much fun making this, trying new things and just going with whatever I wanted to do..


I have used a 8" tag in kraft.. and colored with distress, both stains and pads... Emobssed the tree from Dylusions in clear embossingpowder.. the stamps are TimH and so is the vial and filmstrip.. In the vial I have put som leavs I have colored .. The ribbon is colored with walnut stain and some glimmer mists..


So putting this in over at Tim Holtz blog for the november tag..

Love LindaSS

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oooo, the colors on your tag are so rich and gorgeous! LOVE the vial idea!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempefin tag:) Synes det embossede treet poppet fint fram og de fargede løvene i flaska var jo bare knall. Klem Hege:)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda