søndag 2. september 2012

A little tag

I was so inspired by Tim Holtz tag for september that I just had to have a try... And it was so much fun...

To make this I have used a ribbon that came in my last swirly kit, TimH frame, and old craftknife, TimH tissue tape, a bit from my sodacan, an old sticker, Dusty attick crown, metallic tape and Epiphany Craft  punch..
 
Will be putting this tag in at TimH blog for the september tags and
over at the wonderful challange from Nordsalten Hobbyklubb..
 
Hope you like it..
 
Love LindaSS

9 kommentarer:

  1. What an awesome tag! Love the bit from the soda can--I'm totally stealing that idea!!! =D

    SvarSlett
  2. I love the can tab opener, great tag.

    SvarSlett
  3. Det var en knalltøff tag!!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos NSHK.
    Klem fra Gunn

    SvarSlett
  4. Excellent tag. The ring pull idea is inspired and I also love the way your finished off the metallic look with the black lace. Very nice.

    SvarSlett
  5. Fabulous Tag. I too used a ringpull on my tag. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    SvarSlett
  6. I Love your tag! i espically love how you decorated it!

    SvarSlett
  7. Denne var flott. Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos NSHK :)

    SvarSlett
  8. En veldig stilig Tag. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos NSHK. Klem

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda