torsdag 26. juli 2012

For a girly girl..

Sins there is no summer (and I mean we hardly see the sun, and when it is out the wind keep trying to blow it away) I am having fun in my cardroom...





For this card I have used
Bazzill
Chipboard (the puzzelbit)
Crackle paint
Dylusions inks
Distress
Flowers from WOC, colored with distress and dylusions inks..
Swirls from Prima
and some old decoratins I have saved






I will put this card into to this 4 challanges
Simon Says Stamp (girly)
Bikuben (dylusions )
Bikuben (summer)
Scrapping.no (they had the sketch)



Hope you like it
LindaSS

2 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning card! Love the crackle paint and how you colored it! Those rhinestone swirls are so lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    SvarSlett
  2. Utrolig stilig kort! Lekker puzzlespill bit med Dylusions og Crackle paint! Takk for at du deltar!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda