søndag 13. november 2011

Swimming at the nook...

The first challange was to make the card acording to a delt hand.. and her is my take on it.. :) So drop by my Scrapbook Nook Blog to try to swim along.. :)




For the first part I used a pp from Panduro, and the image is actually from the same paperstack as the paper, and so is also the papertrim with GOD JUL (merry x-mas).. The beutiful ribbon I got in an little challangekit at scrapping.no (and I just loved it)




The next part was do decorate anyway you wanted... and her I went with som butterflies from Cherryl Linn dies (cut out of my moms old wallpaper), they have gotten som distress and glittermist on them... And then I colored santa with a combo of promarkers, flexmarkers and distress.. and on the white spots I have put som pearl mist...





On the back of the card the paper have got the most wonderful merry x-mas in different languages.. :)


2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful... I thought those butterflies were Cheery Lynn Design dies. They look just like them!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda