lørdag 16. juli 2011

For you




This little bag I made earlier today for some challenges that really inspired me... I got the foldingtips from Trykkpressa at Ett Trykk Magazin... and the colors I got from this months GDT at Kort o Mania.. will therefor be taking par in their challanges whith this project..:)




But now on to my main inspiration for this little bag.. Marianne's Design Divas, a new challangeblog that is having a little followers rak and a DT call.. so follow the link and join the fun.. :) The lovely image is from Marianne, and it is just to sweet.. and of course it is colored with my promarkers..
The flowers is from WOC and the charm is from Korthobby... the ribbon is from Panduro, the large letters I got in a nook-kit and the small ones I cut on my silhouette..





Hope you all like it.. :)

LindaSS

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a fabulous gift bag,love your colours and the image is adorable...Thank you so much for your visit and lovely comment...
    Mandy x

    SvarSlett
  2. Koselig gavepose, fin bretting dette. Takk for bidraget til Trykkpressa:)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda