torsdag 22. august 2013

Two tags

Hello everyone..
 
Today I want to show you two tags I made using the same die from Cheery Lynn Designs
 
 
For this first one I went with a messy kind... I played with differnt mediums and layered the lamppost 3 times to get more dimention.. Other than that I used some Viva Ferro Paint, Mod Podge glitter, made Pearls with my hot glue gun, som dyluisons spray inks, bead gel and Fireworks spray inks..

 
 

 
My second tag I went a little bit cleaner... Mad a background using distress Paints and distress ink pads with an ink applikator.. the little black "Pearls" are from Viva Pearl Pen and som black UTEE (Ranger)..  Used a yellow ribbon from a Swirlydoos kit and just played away..

 
Thank you so much for looking.. and have a wonderful day..
 
Love LindaSS

1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda