fredag 18. januar 2013

Swirlydoos Ultimate Design Challange Week 1

I am joining the fun over at Swirlydoos to have some fun creating and making wonderful stuff... and let me tell there is a whole lot of inspiration flowing in there right now...


This is my take on week one...

I made my self a little inspiration to go in my craftroom.. The base is from the box my last kit (swirlydoos kit) came in, there I have added a piece of wallpaper (yes actual wallpaper), then the burlap, added the bricks with modeling paste and prima brick mask.. the pp is from KaiserCraft and came in a kit and of course the prima bird and lightbulb.. And I have used som distress walnut stain on a lot of stuff and endges.. :D How I made the tree you will find further down...


 
 
 
 
 
I used a Tim Holtz die and cut out the tree from the box I got my Dec kit (from Swirlydoos) in.. I then splattered some black gesso on it... let that dry and adden some multi medium (all elements from Scrapomania.no), thick layer on some spots and thin on some.. then I scattered som primary element.. let it dry for a bit and finished drying with my heat gun.. when dryed I misted with dylusions, shimmer mist and glimmer mist...

Then I cut up som metalbits (from Korthobby) I had and glued them down.. (the bird I cut out of another metalpiece)..
 
 
 
Hope you like it
Love LindaSS

1 kommentar:

  1. Knalltøft kort og jeg bare elsker hvordan du har laget treet :)
    ps. du må ikke kikke inn på bloggen min...prøver å lage en men får det ikke til:(
    Må finne noen som kan hjelpe meg der :)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda