søndag 21. november 2010

Kenny K DT Call and Challange

Kenny K have a DT call going now at Bearly Mine Crafts blog...

And of course I have to try out... who knows, maybe I get to be so lucky as to play with all those wonderful digis... ( i have fallen totally in love with them.. ) My x-mas cards with the wonderful ladies are not done yet, but at least I have one ready..


you can see the rest of this card in an earlier blogpost







Med sort/hvit kortet vil jeg gjerne delta i følgende utfordringer:
With the black and white card I will take part in this wonderful challanges:

Skrappekammeret ønsket ventetid, og jeg venter og venter på jul.. :)
Totally Gorjuss wants not so traditionally x-mas

So hope you like it... and I would love a comment...

LindaSS

3 kommentarer:

  1. Herlig og kreativt telyskort du har laget her :-)
    Stilig å holde det i svart hvitt; med litt farge på blomsten!
    Lykke til med DT søknaden :-D
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret.
    Klem Guro

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig svart-hvitt kort!
    Herlig malt motiv og nydelig tekststempel!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret ;)
    Klem, Anette :)

    SvarSlett
  3. W-O-W!! These are totally gorjuss!!!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I hope you will share more of your inspiration with us at the next challenge!

    Mary J xxx

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda