fredag 13. januar 2017

Wintercard

Hello everyone

This is a blogpost for the shop Noor Design UK and it went live on their blog on tuesday..

Today I want to show you a card that I made using some of my stuff from the november crafteezee colleciton "in the forest winter wonderland"


I used a large card to create this one, and for the first time ever I used a sewingmachine on a card... So fun to play with my new toy


I used cheesecloth both under the paper (from the kit) and on top of the paper. The barked stars have got some iced glimmer glaze on them..


The flowers are from woc and where white to start with.. I used some distress ink on the edges and then sprayed them with glimmer mist dazzling Diamonds


The amazing dear have got some paint, mists and ice on it..

Love LindasS

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda