lørdag 2. mai 2015

Wedding recipe book

Hey everyone..
 
Today I want to show you a little wedding recipe book that I made using lots of wonderful things from Canvas Corp brands and others...

 
I used the glimmer mists you see below...

 
The pages is made out of file tabs from CCB, I just cut off the tabs and used a corner punch on the corners

 
The papers is from 7. gypsies and is called Harmony and Lace...

 
Every pages is glued down so they have a little pocket, to keeps some extra fun stuff..

 
Just look how wonderful the mists work on the pure mistable paper (leather) from Tattered Angels... just got to love that paper..

 
My idea behind this book is that you can keep the recipe from your wedding, as well as all the anniversary's to come in the future.

 
You got to try this.. it is just so fun to play with.. you can just even make your own little notebook... does not even half to be for something specific.. just make it for something special, because every moment and every thing in your life is special...

 
and with this I wish you all an amazing international scrapbooking day
 
Love LindaSS

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful! Very nice work!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    SvarSlett
  2. Linda, I love the effect you've created. Hugz, Ilana.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda