søndag 8. februar 2015

Videotutorial misted tag

Hello everyone
 
Today I want to show you all a video I made using tags, mediums and mists... there is also a step by step so you easy can see the colors I used...
 
If you want to know more about the wonderful world of Tattered Angels feel free to click her
 
So the video is right her
 
 
 
 
and because I say it all in the film, I will just show you the step by step pictures her
 
First of the "baby blue" tag:
 
 





 
Then the Valentine tag





 
You can always use peal or dazzling diamonds glimmer mist in the end.. they never go wrong..



 I colored the diecut as you see in the pictures..
 

 
Hope you liked it..
and hope to see you again..
 
Love LindaSS

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda