This is huge for me.. my very first real layout...
Ohh my... its really scray this..
If you click on the pictures you see them bigger
To start with I took a sheet of sticky canvas size 12x12 and had some real fun.. This is what I did step by step
1. Black gelatos around the edges that I smeard with my finges
2. I scrattered som perfect pearls on the canvas
3. One thin layer of glossy gel medium
4. Added some small birds with modeling paste and a TCW stencil
5. Misting with home made mist made out of glimmer mist pearl and walnut stain
6. In the middle of the page I added a mix of bead gel and mod podge sparkle
7. One more layer of gel medium (but not oer the part with bead gel and mod podge)..then I stamped in this with a crackle stamp from Tim Holtz
8. When dry I used gelatos to get some color on top of the cracks.. used black and gold
9. One more thin layer of glossy gel medium
10. I added it to a black bazzill sheet.. distressing the edges of the bazzill and folding the canvas on some parts..
The pictures you see are of the two best kids in the world
To decorate I have used
Dies from Cherryl Linn, Roxy Stamp, Magnolia and Memory Box
Lots of stuff from the wonderful Engraver Line from Prima
(if you want it you will find it over at scrapomania.no)
The paper is Atlas from Prima Engraver line
"together" is also from Prima Engraver
Hope you like my first real attempt on a layout