lørdag 28. januar 2012

Kenny K pop ut



I made this pop up free standing card whit the help from Ett Trykk.. they had a fab tutorial in their last issue.. :)



I have used:
DCMW Streel Lace
KennyK image
colored with promarkers and flexmarkers then added som glaze
Bling from Prima
Button from the extra buttons that came with some cloths of my princess.. the one with the numers I got in Bergen
Ribbon, black from Panduro, pink unknown
Cheesecloth colored with mists and paint
The pink and black paint is some old leftovers
The tag I got in my latets nook-kit


Will be entering in this two challanges
Passion for ProMarkers
Kenny K

Hope you like it
LindaSS

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous! Wow! love it =)
    Thank you for joining us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz challenges this week!

    SvarSlett
  2. Så flott kort. Liker godt de motivene fra KennyK. Og herlige farger.
    Takk for at du deltar hos PfP denne uka.

    Klem :o)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda